April 28th is finally almost here. Even though the lockout has been the main story, the draft is one of the most entertaining days of the season. Cam Newton, the Heismon Trophy Winner, is projected to go #1 overall. But a person that I will be keeping my eye on is Brandon Fusco. He is the #2 ranked Center in the entire draft and he is from right here in Slippery Rock. He is project to be drafted as early as the 3rd round or as late as the 5th round. If I remember correctly he will be the first player from SRU to be drafted by the NFL. It will be exciting to see where he ends up. But of course I will be cheering for my Dallas Cowboys to have a good draft so the 2011 season does not end up like the 2010 season.
No comments:
Post a Comment